Monday, June 25, 2007

The Attack of the Logos

Over there on the right, you'll notice an icon. Talkr, which would have been Talker, if it weren't for certain vagaries of the internet, domain name business. Anyway, it takes my feed and turns it into audio. A pleasant, female, robot voice there to read this blog to you.
Now that I have one shiny little button on my blog, I wonder how long it will take until I have too many. How many is too many? I've been generally against the logos, but this service just seemed too fun. Besides, I now know I am really smart and really funny, in the places were I wanted to be smart and funny. When a female robot voice reads your blog, and you laugh in the right spots, well you must be a good writer then, right? Please feel free to spread this around, especially to the blind people who can't see the logo!

No comments: