Friday, November 30, 2007

Not Blundering In

I hate it when I'm thinking quite the opposite about someone or a situation, and then someone will say something or something will happen, and suddenly I know there's an extremely high level of probability that there's some sinning going on.

Now there's some stuff you can just confront, but there's other stuff some denominations don't even recognize as sin, and besides, I'm not supposed to know this, right? Meanwhile I can remember my own past and frankly feel very sorry for the person. At the same time I can remember my own stubborness in the past; I know if I say something it probably won't help.

Now, I did say something in an indirect manner, which, of course, requires someone think logically in order to arrive at the correct conclusion. May the Lord use what I said to work in the situation.

No comments: