Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day Blues

Acton Institute has something up about Global Warming. They do a good job usually, so I'm suggesting this because I figure it will be far better than anything you'll get from the mainstream media.

But I will do what I can to avoid all environmentalist related subjects. I doubt I will be able to, because many businesses latch on to this stuff. They'll send you Earth day tips or something- what they are really doing is advertising, and highjacking this delusional business in an attempt to improve their image.

Anyway, I can't believe it's been eighteen years. Eighteen years since I did my own research and realized my concerned environmentalism was founded on a bunch of lies.
Eighteen years of hearing exactly the same lies, since the environmentalists are a bunch of pagan earth worshippers and not the reasonable scientific people they would have you believe they are.

No comments: