Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Stronger Immune System?

I felt bad enough yesterday to go home early, but after a short nap, all symptoms went away. Meanwhile my co-worker suddenly has all the symptoms of a cold. I had a similar situation earlier- the only symptom really was a strong preference for being horizontal and asleep. Obviously it isn't any fun going through such things, especially since there aren't enough symptoms to tell if it is a cold or something more alarming, but I am beginning to think that there is something much more positive afoot.

Stephan keeps posting all sorts of interesting data and I think it's finally sinking in- my diet keeps me much more healthy than I otherwise would be. Two hours or so of ickiness yesterday versus the two weeks I would have had with my former diet.

I look forward the two year mark. It will be interesting to note the differences.

No comments: