Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My New Favorite Food


The Turtle Mountain company has soy, dairy, and gluten free ice cream. It's coconut based, it tastes delicious, and it fits pretty well with my views on food. Seriously, this stuff actually tastes better than most regular ice cream, and it better because it costs around six dollars. They have a store locator on their site and I also found out that the local Krogers has it as well.

Turtle Mountain also sells a lot of soy products, which I won't eat or recommend based on the fact that I think soy is poison (except, perhaps for fermented soy products, but that's a whole different story), but I mention them here because you are likely to see all these dairy free products lined up in a row and I highly recommend making sure you buy the one saying coconut milk on the label!

No comments: