Tuesday, August 22, 2017

One Of My Own Errors: Giving

As should be obvious from recent posts, I think the concept of Christian Shamanism is an important one.

I wonder how much money I have given away due to a shamanistic reading of the bible. Many thousands?

Of course, I don't live in the context, I only had the words, and the encouragement of perhaps the most rapacious generation to ever exist.

Now I am pretty sure giving should be in the context of a real community, where the person you are giving to has some sort of obligation to you.

Additionally, I should have place much more emphasis on hoarding whatever I had so that I would have a chance at raising a family.

Tobit and Raguel don't exist in this era, so I most certainly should have been more concerned with my own future. But I it was not my general inclination, nor what I was taught.

It's no wonder baby statistic are what they are.

Don't let anyone fool you- if you give foolishly, you will not be given more.

No comments: