Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day Frustration

I'm sitting at a coffee shop, trying to figure out what I need to do. I'll probably have to see if there is a laundromat open somewhere. Thanks, Roto Rooter. Thank you for making my New Year's highly uncomfortable. Maybe I ought drop a note toChemed's investment people.
I stopped the drain and took a shower, but I will have to schlepp buckets of water over to my kitchen sink to empty the tub because when I put that much water down my bathroom sink, it sounds like the water gets rerouted to the broken pipe.
Tomorrow, us city workers go back to work, and I suppose I'll try to figure out which state and/or local official is the sort of official that could help me with my complaint against Roto Rooter. I don't want to do that, but I have to start facing the possibility of fraud. I keep hoping this is just a misunderstanding, but the longer the misunderstanding exists, the more it seems to me something more is going on. I am trying to be patient and wait for Thursday, but I have to wash a sink full of dishes that I would have normally put in my dishwasher.

No comments: