Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Murtagh On The Weathermen

John Murtagh on Ayers, the Weathermen, and ultimately Obama:

In many ways, the enormity of the attempt to kill my entire family didn’t fully hit me until years later, when, a father myself, I was tucking my own nine-year-old John Murtagh into bed.

Go forth and read the whole thing.

Truth be told, I like Hilary even less than Obama. But when it comes to the voters, it seems to me that those who would vote for Obama are even more responsible for the mess we are in than those who would vote for Hilary. Does "we are the change that we are looking for" really mean anything (except maybe a rejection of Christ)?
And that "Yes we can!- Yes we can, what?

Blow Americans up, maybe?

Come on people. Reject the left. Bother to read history. Obama should be condemning this nut from the rooftops, and pointing out how much Hilary has in common with Ayers. But he doesn't. He doesn't because those on the left are ultimately proud of people like Ayers.

No comments: