Thursday, September 18, 2008

What The World Needs Now

is more traitors to their race.

Snuffy shows us the sort of insults that get hurled in her direction:

Your like some old time black mammy nurse maid feeding thier racist liberal angst with the soothing milk of delusional liberalism.

I'd like to display some sort of solidarity with Snuffy, so I think I should attempt to be a traitor to my own race. Hmmm. I looked on Stuff White People Like and it seems I should not read the Onion, Live in Harlem, watch Conan O'Brein, appear to enjoy classical music in order to seem traitorous to my race. If I were to be extreme about it, I shouldn't have any black friends, either. Unfortunately, most white people wouldn't understand the nuance and they would think I was a racist rather than realizing I was betraying them.

This is truly perplexing, I'd upset a tiny minority of the trailer-park trash set if I married some one from another race, but most whites would view that with approval and invited me to more parties, hoping, of course I would bring my wife with me to provide that all important atmosphere of diversity.

What could I possibly do?

No comments: