Monday, May 18, 2015

Raca

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

I wonder, sometimes, is there no way to hack the unfortunate.

Perhaps God gives us a chance here, since Raca is so unique. I am close enough to calling them fools already.

But can they think? Can they hear the word, remember the scripture, and reason backward from it, to understand what I mean?

Just today I've see two comments in various places from completely different people on different subjects- and it becomes so clear they don't have understanding of the words we are using to communicate to each other, much less are they capable of seeing my point, or the evidence to which I point them.

What is that?

Reason, children. Will I be condemned for calling you out, or not calling you out loudly enough?

No comments: