Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Dear World War II Museum: Stalin Was Literally Worse Than Hitler

Whenever I am in the area, I like to go to New Orleans, drive down St. Charles, then back up Magazine. Or something like that. I like seeing the live oaks. It is a slightly illogical drive; it would probably be better to not drive at all, and just walk around.

Anyway, I asked my father if he wanted to come with me, and he did, because he likes going to the World War II museum.

The whole time I couldn't help but notice we were on the side of the commies. This wasn't mentioned much. Nah, we were on the side of freedom and liberty apparently.

But just knowing Stalin was literally worse than Hitler makes one incapable of partaking of the rah-rah.

Did we really defeat some tyrants? We certainly didn't defeat all tyrants, because some were on our side.

How much good did we really do? How much of that death blamed on enemies came from our policy of unconditional surrender?

Clearly the world has suffered from communism.

Additionally, although it is almost unrecognized, even in America, we suffer from what lies underneath commmunism- bureaucrats.

It seems to me the globalist western elites are simply communists that no longer like their working class. The working class has been rather anti-communist, which doesn't stop communists from being communists, but it does stop them from caring about the proletariat. Consider how valuable globalism is to a bureaucrat- his policies can be so atrocious as to destroy his own people. Normally this would stop a parasite, but the globalist bureaucrat can just import more people. Or go inflict himself upon another people.

Nationalism would merely apply a metric- and a poor one at that- to the bureaucrat. You can still be pretty rough on individuals and make your numbers look good as a nationalist bureaucrat. There's still plenty of room for insulation between your actions and any consequences. But no, today's bureaucrat can't handle any admonishment.

And, of course, I know much more than Stalin's kill count, so there were many discrepancies that made me uncomfortable. And museums have become audio-visual experiences. There was a theater augmented with various vibrations, lights, and pyrotechnics designed to create an emotional experience. I even found myself wondering if I was seeing real footage or something made up to look like footage from that era.

I also had a general sense of unease that this loudness, this audio-visual onslaught, combined with so many people traipsing through, is disrespectful of the dead, especially with footage or pictures of the dead and dying.

No comments: