Thursday, July 27, 2017

Preference Management

Ah, trannies are in the news...

And it reminds me of some pathetic creature I recently passed by while shopping. Frankly, I don't know if he was trying to be a she, for he was obese, and his hair-style was the only real indication of a possible slouch in that direction.

But I did notice the same look school-girls give me when they like me, followed by a second look, the one that indicates his realization I would prefer to be very far away from him.

I used to have an extremely obese lesbian neighbor who would go to these gay bars and actually torture herself with this internal narrative. She knew none of the pretty lesbian girls she went to look at wanted her. In fact, I think she ended up sleeping around with men more often than women, because there are many men with real low standards. I certainly don't ever remember seeing her in the company of a passable woman.

This is one of the many reasons I am sure we are really dealing with the influence of evil and not of tolerant, loving, liberals who just want everybody to be happy:

Preference management should be a thing, even in a secular world.

Preference works both ways. If X likes Y it would behoove X to figure out whether or not X can ever be part of the set preferred by Y. And vice versa.

Of course, it is best to let God and biology inform your decision making process. Sex may be fun, but it fades, and you get old, and it's better to end up with children who care about you in your old age. In order to do that you have to behave your damn self, at least somewhat.

But even if one is determined to chart a more questionable course, it seems people are being encouraged to take exactly the wrong approach.

Women with tattoos are a canonical example. They get them because they like them, but they like them because they like the guys who have them.

This is a tactical error.



No comments: